Wednesday, May 18, 2011

tips from india hicks




HER SKINCARE:
“I religiously apply SPF 55 to all exposed areas. And I keep my skin hydrated by drinking loads of water and regularly applying moisturizer chock-full of natural emollients, such as coconut and olive oils.”
HER FITNESS REGIME:
 “We all love to be active outdoors. I run along the pink sand with my dogs―I’m slow but I run far. My boys cycle, scooter, and rip-stick (like surfing on dry land) all over the island.”
BEAUTY SECRETS SHE'S LEARNT IN THE BAHAMAS:
 “The island’s older generation would use the coir fibres on the outside of a coconut shell to exfoliate. I love using the fine pink sand for a good body scrub. I mix a bit of sand with coconut oil and add a few drops of peppermint oil.”
HER SHINY HAIR TIPS:
 “After shampooing, rinse with lemon juice for blondes or chamomile tea for brunettes. It will give your hair nice sheen.”
HOW SHE STAYS HEALTHY:
 “Juicing is a great way to benefit from raw fruit and vegetables. One of my favourite recipes is a delicious combination of banana, mango, pineapple, yogurt, coconut, and honey.”

No comments:

Post a Comment